Yes, we do. To purchase an IRA certificate, you’ll need to open a self-directed IRA account with GoldStar Trust Company*. Please contact us, and we’ll help you through the process.
*GoldStar Trust Company does not perform a suitability analysis or other services provided by a licensed dealer or investment advisor.
Yes. You can receive interest checks monthly or semi-annually, with a minimum investment of $10,000.
The MCIF Board Of Directors reviews rates quarterly.
What you earn depends on the product you’ve selected and the current rates.
Here are just a few reasons:
- Receive a competitive rate of return.
- Help Missionary Church ministries grow and expand.
- Support the organizations and ministries you believe in. MCIF lends only to Missionary churches and ministries.
- Feel confident knowing that MCIF has never lost money on a loan. We’re also subject to annual audits by an independent auditing firm and reviewed by state securities divisions.
Individuals will need to confirm that they:
- Are located in one of the states MCIF operates in.
- Are a member of, contributor to, or participant in the Missionary Church or another program/activity/organization associated with the Missionary Church or its ministries.
Churches or related ministries will need to confirm that they:
- Are located in one of the states MCIF operates in
- Are an official church, member or affiliate organization of the Missionary Church