April 2020 • Steve Sisson
With all of us facing unforeseen challenges to our churches, ministries, and families, we want you to know that we are here to help. Be assured that we are all taking the required precautions as we determine the best way to serve our investors and borrowers. With that in mind, here are a few things you can count on:
- We are open during normal business hours (8am – 5pm EST) and are available to talk and walk you through any questions. Feel free to contact us:
- We recently sent all of our investors and borrowers an updated letter with a detailed response to COVID-19. You can read that here.
- Please visit the Missionary Church denomination website for information and resources regarding Coronavirus.
VALUABLE INFORMATION FOR OUR BORROWERS:
- IF YOU HAVE A LOAN WITH MCIF, we can offer assistance and options for your upcoming loan payment.
- CONSIDER THE FORGIVEABLE PAYCHECK PROTECTION LOANS available as part of the CARES Act. Make sure to check out ECFA’s (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) link with excellent resources on this and, and other COVID-19-related information.
(You’ll want to review the information below “Treasury Issues Guidance/Application for Paycheck Protection Loans.”)