Who can invest with the Missionary Church Investment Foundation (MCIF)?
To invest in the MCIF, you’ll need to confirm your:
I’m/we’re located in one of the 18 states MCIF operates in.
- Individuals — I’m/we’re a member/contributor/participant in the Missionary Church or another program/activity/organization associated with the Missionary Church or its ministries.
- Churches or related ministries — We’re an official church, member or affiliate organization of the Missionary Church.
Why invest in MCIF?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Receive a competitive rate of return
- Help Missionary Church ministries grow and expand
- Support the organizations and ministries you believe in. MCIF lends only to Missionary churches and ministries.
- Feel confident knowing that MCIF has never lost money on a loan. We’re also subject to annual audits by an independent auditing firm and regulated by state securities divisions.
How much interest does my investment earn?
What you earn depends on the product you’ve selected and the current rates.
Who sets the rates for MCIF investment certificates?
The MCIF board of directors reviews rates quarterly.
Can I receive a check for the interest my certificate earns?
Yes. With a minimum investment of $10,000, you can receive interest checks on a semi-annually or monthly basis.
Does MCIF offer IRA certificates?
Yes, we do. To purchase an IRA certificate, you’ll need to open an account with GoldStar Trust Company. Please contact us, and we’ll walk you through the process.
Who can help with questions?